Become a driver[Completed: Jul 2019] Own a car[Completed: Mar 2018]
- Repay debt [Started: Apr 2018 | Progress: 994.90/40,000 = 2%]
- Read 1,000 books [Started: Dec 2012 |Progress: 52/1000 = 5%]
- Reach the end of the Quran
- Own a condo
- Learn Arabic
- Become a practicing Muslimah (i.e., pray 5 times a day)
- Obtain a degree
- Obtain designation
- Complete a MIT challenge
- Be a kinder individual
- Write a 50,000 book
- Become a published author
- Learn martial arts
- Learn and play badminton regularly
- Learn hip hop dancing
- Sign up for and attend a different workout/dance lesson every weeknight (e.g., salsa, hip hop, Pilates, spin, kickboxing, yoga, etc.)
- Learn and play basketball on a weekly basis
- Perform regular high intensity workouts
- Become a professional blogger
- Earn $100,000 yearly (mainly from side gigs)
- Cultivate passive income streams
- Learn cooking
- Become an independent woman
- Take a year off and travel
Strategy/Focus/Order of Priority:
A logical order of goals to work as of May 18, 2020 (i.e., next steps).
- Repay Debt
- Earn a degree
- Pay off 6k towards loan
- Write 48,000 words towards one book/story/novel
- Read 48 books
- The only permitted purchases for the year: groceries & gas. Do a monthly breakdown of expenses.
- 500 words or 1 hour of writing every day starting at 9 PM.
- Carry a book with you everywhere. Read as much as you can, wherever you can.
What dreams do you have? What are some of your goals? Are you working towards one of them this year?